Sharing the Vision
Can we be in this together and restore the heart of those who stood for the truth all those years ago?
John 17:21 (KJV) That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us:
that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
Praise the Lord! We are sharing with you this vision today that has become so vast amongst our ranks, that the Holy Ghost would have us share with you so that the World may believe. Since God took me back to Mission Hall days in Liverpool, writes Rev Dr Cllr David P Griffiths where the “Full Surrender” message pulsated out of the mouths of preachers like Maynard James, Gladys Aylward, Stanley Banks etc. we have come under the most horrendous attack with the devil not wanting this message going out – of separation from the World, full surrender to Christ and reaching every creature with the true unadulterated Gospel – not the new cross of modern days – but the old cross as Isaac Watts expressed it: -
His dying crimson, like a robe,
Spreads o’er His body on the tree;
Then I am dead to all the globe,
And all the globe is dead to me.
Were the whole realm of nature mine,
That were a present far too small;
Love so amazing, so divine,
Demands my soul, my life, my all.
To reach Every Creature with the
TRUE, UNADULTERATED GOSPEL
Five Key Tasks to Achieve the Objective
1) Removing the False Gospel of the Higher Critics and those of the modern charismatic era linked to Toronto and Lakeland, Heavy Shepherding & Continuous Deliverance ministries who deny the finished work of Christ etc. Jer. 1:10
Those of you who have read Rees Howells Intercessor by Norman Grubb will find that there was tremendous opposition to the progression of the true Gospel by the Roman Catholic Church. Even more today with the widespread use of higher critical “Bibles” that define Jesus as “a god” rather than the begotten Son of God. These “Bibles” with the words “sin” and “repentance” removed have formed a false base for new movements with commercially produced “revivals”, the commercial deliverance industry & heavy shepherding. We do not have the backing of Thomas Nelson & Zondervan behind us. We don’t want it for God has called us to have Him behind us instead – we choosing God rather than Baal; God calling us to bring the revelation to the people and remove the infiltration.
2) Saving the nation from ungodly laws out of line with the Nation’s Constitutional Acts. In addition – to save the nation from over-regulation and “letter of the law” surveillance.
Our Christian Justice and Financing websites clearly show the nation’s Christian heritage and the strain on the people because of successive governments that have ignored it. The people must bef reed up and this can only come through putting God back as the Head of our Nation which constitutionally he is.
3) Perfecting the saints for the work of the ministry in line with Ephesians 4. This involves the continuation of a global College Network linked by media technology systems – initially in Sri Lanka (for Asia), then UK (for Europe), linking with existing operations in USA (for USA, Canada), then Kenya, South America and then throughout the whole world.
The costs of setting up the Bible College of Wales Continuing & its associated ministries this year (Year 01 05 12 till end April 2013) has been in the area of £350,000. Equipment has been and is being bought for our full HD broadcast quality studio at our affiliated College in Sri Lanka. This studio will produce programmes to reach millions in Asia that will be broadcast over Asia satellites. In addition – lectures will go out to media Colleges including our one at Rhos. Future Media Colleges are planned for USA, Kenya, South America and through the whole world.
4) Bringing humanitarian care to relieve suffering of humanity. Mission Houses initially in the North of Sri Lanka that will house Church, College that also includes training into practical jobs like organic farming, building, etc. Also in UK initially –rehabilitation of those who have lost their way in life; i.e. ex-prisoners, drug and alcohol abusers. The Life Changing Opportunities programme will also have a wing working with physically and mentally handicapped people providing the conditions for them to work &set up businesses in protected environments.
The Isaiah 61 call to humanitarian care is very important to us both internationally and nationally. Many of you contributed to our Tsunami appeal some years ago when we really made a difference in areas the main fund could not reach. We have so many contacts today on the back of this in the North and East of Sri Lanka where we can set up mission houses. Back home the Life Changing Opportunities programme will continue to develop with people overcoming physical and mental conditions. In addition those who have had criminal pasts will be given opportunity to be responsible members of society.
5)Planting of local, national and international fellowships linked to media like Pentecostal Church of Scotland and Chapel Pentecost already set up. An affiliation and ordination system relates to these operations too.
Television and Internet services will continue to develop as God builds his Church through use of modern technology. This whole thing is huge. Is God calling you to be apart?
How you can be a part!
Can we be in this together?
There are a number of ways this can happen.
1) The first question we suggest you ask God is if he is calling you to join us in North Wales, the hub of operations at this time. A further UK base is planned for the Hebrides soon and it could be God is calling you there. If so please contact us!
2)The second question is about intercession. God needs intercessors and what we have taken on has involved huge overcoming and we thank God for it. We look for those who will pray and intercede! Communicating with us is vital in this, we looking for prayer feedback that can be included on our websites and media operations.
3) The third question of course involves financial resources. Huge sums are being found, we needing just £50,000 to completely balance this year’s books - £350,000 having been spent. This year God has given a figure of one million pounds to bring in to fulfil his purposes through the empty vessel. We share this with you so that you know the determination we have. We fully realise the importance of sound financing to reach each creature with the Gospel. We ask you therefore to ask God what you should give.
There are a number of ways you can send your financial gift to the Lord's Work
1) UK Taxpayers are invited to give via GIVE NET
Telephone, Post or Fax Or
E Mail Credit/Debit Card Details to Rev. Dr. David P Griffiths at
Telephone: 01492 544451
International: +44 1492 544451
Fax. 01492 545964
International: +44 1492 545964
By post we need your name, the 16 figure card number, the security number (last three numbers on signature strip), the start date, the expiry date, the amount, your signature, name, address.
Postcode, phone, fax and email addresses if available.
Alternatively one can send a cheque to
Bible College of Wales Continuing.
The postal address for credit/debit card details and/or cheques is:
Rev. Dr. David P Griffiths,
LCMI Ministries, P.O. Box 106, Colwyn Bay, Wales, LL28 4XJ.
LCMI is a U.K. registered charity (Charity Commission No. 1065192) supporting the ministries of the Bible College of Wales Continuing.
There is a board of trustees: David and Lindsay Griffiths, John Harrold, Marjory Beynon, Clive Bate.
Our Professional Team: LCMI’s books are audited by Mr. Nick Baldwin, Chartered Accountant, Baldwin & Scofield, Unit 3 Newhouse Business Centre, Old Crawley Road, Horsham, West Sussex, RH12 4RU.
LCMI’s Legal Affairs are dealt with by Dylan R Moore, David Jones Solicitors, 22, Trinity Square, Llandudno, Conwy, LL30 2RH. LCMI’s Legal Affairs in relation to Overseas Sponsorship are dealt with by Sheyanne Lee, Salam & Co Solicitors, Cassidy House, Station Road, Chester, CH1 3DH.
LCMI’s Insurance Affairs are dealt with by Brian Gelling, Daulby Read Insurance, Liverpool House, 47 Lower Bridge St, Chester, Cheshire CH1 1RS
LCMI's procedures in relation to Health and Safety legislation; Employment Law (in our case to cover volunteers as no staff of the Bible College of Wales Continuing are paid); and in relation to Employee Wellbeing (for volunteers) are overseen by Peninsula Business Services, The Peninsula, Victoria Place, Manchester, M4 4FB